Compassionate and Aggressive Red Bank Personal Injury Attorneys Who Fight for You
Reliable, respected and relentless lawyers help you seek compensation
The Law Offices of Robert Olkowitz, P.C. is a firm dedicated to helping clients who are injured due to the reckless, negligent or unsafe actions by a doctor, driver, property owner or manufacturer. With years of experience behind us, our firm is ready to take on the insurance companies and fully advocate on behalf of you and your interests. Sometimes we must fight your own insurance company if it refuses to pay medical bills related to your accident and injury.
We handle a number of key personal injury issues
Our firm assists people from all different backgrounds in our region, providing diligent legal service for the following accidents and injuries:
- General accidents. Our personal injury lawyers successfully represent clients dealing with a wide range of injuries, including those caused by dog bites, defective products and much more.
- Auto accidents. We've all seen motor vehicle crashes on New Jersey roads, with some being more serious than others. A large percentage of these collisions result in injury, so if that's the case for you, call on our auto accident attorneys.
- Motorcycle accidents. We respect the rights of motorcyclists to equal access of the road, and hold negligent motorists responsible if they cause injury through a motorcycle accident.
- Truck accidents. These are some of the most serious crashes that occur on New Jersey's roads and highways. A majority of the time, truck accidents result in serious injury to one or more drivers or passengers.
- Wrongful death. Sometimes the irresponsible actions or negligence of another person results in the wrongful death of a loved one. Speak with our wrongful death attorneys if you're experiencing financial losses and pain and suffering as a result.
- Premises liability. If a property owner created or failed to repair a dangerous condition that resulted in injury, you may be able to pursue compensation under premises liability law.
- Medical malpractice. Medical professionals have a responsibility to provide adequate treatment to patients. If they don't, they may be held liable for medical malpractice.
An attorney can help you
Our lawyers relentlessly pursue the compensation you need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, property damage and pain and suffering. After your accident, we file proper documents in time and advise you as to whom you should and should not speak. We perform an extensive investigation to preserve evidence and provide the expert witnesses necessary to win your case.
Call a reliable Monmouth County injury attorney to get started
Don't back down to the insurance companies. Instead, call the Law Office of Robert Olkowitz, P.C. at 732-741-7444 or contact us online. Serving clients throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, our offices are located in Red Bank. You pay no attorney's fees unless you recover damages.