Mr. Kirsh has established himself as a fierce litigator with unquestioned integrity that has earned him recognition in the workers compensation arena. Mr. Kirsh received his undergraduate degree from Lehigh University in May 1993. He earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Widener University Law School in May 1997. At Widener, he was the chief copy editor of the “Widener Law Forum” 1995-1996. He gained his experience while an associate at Schibell & Mennie, L.L.C. where he handled a multitude of personal injury, workers compensation, and municipal court cases. He opened his own practice specializing in workers compensation and municipal court cases. His hobbies include race boat construction, restoration and racing with the American Power Boat Association inboard Jersey Speed Skiff class, classic car restoration and the drums.
Mr. Kirsh is a valuable addition to the Law Offices of Robert Olkowitz, P.C.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- New Jersey
- Widener University, J.D., 2006
- Lehigh University, B.A., Business, economics and marketing major, 1993
- Hobbies include boat racing, classic cars, and drums
- Trevor F. Kirsh, Esq. LLC, specializing in workers compensation and municipal court practice, 2003–present
- Schibell & Mennie, LLC, 1997–2002